Monday, October 19, 2009

Runy noses at school- please stay at home!

During this flu season and given H1N1 is spread throughout San Diego, I find it disheartening when I encounter kids at school with runny noses. Moms and Dads please consider that our wonderful teachers, toddlers and kids are at risk. Fingers in the nose, sneezing and runny noses are not what I want my kid around. Please please keep your kids at home until they are better. The flu season will go by much faster this way!
Why do I feel like I am the only Mom that considers your children when my kid gets sick and keeps them home until they are better so the class doesn't exchange colds?

Lets work together and resist the temptation of spreading more germs than needed at this time in our schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment